Riding Boots, Shoes & Chaps (164 articles)
- Sizes: 100 mlSizes: 100 ml
- New Sizes: 6 50/35Sizes: 6 50/35
- New Sizes: 6.5 51/36Sizes: 6.5 51/36
- New Sizes: 6 51/37Sizes: 6 51/37
- New Sizes: 5.5 49/35Sizes: 5.5 49/35
- New Sizes: 6 51/36Sizes: 6 51/36
- New Sizes: 5.5 50/36Sizes: 5.5 50/36
- -10% In various sizes available!In various sizes available!
- New-10% Sizes: 35-37, 38-40Sizes: 35-37, 38-40
Your favorite brands of riding boots jodphurs and chaps at Equestrian Gierman!
Half-chaps in combination with jodhpurs (riding shoes) is an alternative to riding boots. Chaps are available in various qualities and the chaps provide optimum contact between rider and horse. The ideal of chaps is, when you are mainly busy all day in the stable is that you can take it off after horse riding and easily continue the stable work on the jodhpurs.
On the contrary, the leather riding boots prove themselves through the stability that you get through the shaft. The posture of the rider is hereby stabilized. Leather riding boots are available with a zipper on the back and a zipper on the front or (inside) front. A better fit is created by using a zipper in the riding boots.
Customazation from brands suchs as Cavallo and Derby is also possible. The riding boots are measured and produced entirely on your legs. Also you can personalisez the riding boots by various options that the manufacturers offer, such as a dressage bow with rhinestones or a leather riding boot made in combination with patent leather. For all options we give advise to come to our Equestrian Store in Tilburg in The Netherlands.